Individual Development Sessions
Available for all levels from beginner to expert
Some oarsmen and oarswomen may prefer individual tutoring. These sessions are ideal for those who require some individual assessment and assistance with their technique and ergometre testing preparation, whether a total beginner or a more experienced student, club or master rower. Participants can gain the edge and confidence they require with the development of their rowing skills.
- Participants must be 13 years of age minimum
- Participants must be able to swim at least 100 metres in rowing attire.
- Dates and times to be arranged prior to commencement of program.
- Lesson length to be determined based on your individual needs
- All participants need to sign and return the Rowing School Victoria waiver form that is included in this information pack.
- All programs will run rain or shine.
Session rates & bookings
Lesson length to be determined based on your individual needs
Dates and times to be arranged prior to commemcement of program
The final price will be determined once the details of the booking are known
Register your interest
We run programs throughout the year. Please register your interest and we will contact you when new programs become available.
Enter your details:
Booking forms and information packs
Please feel free to download any of our booking forms (or right click link and ‘save link as’). In there you will also find all the details about the program: