Private / Corporate Group / Team Building Rowing Programs
Flexible dates for small and large groups up to 24
Ideal for employee bonding, team building or fitness fun with your friends. Participants will be introduced to the sport thoroughly and taught the basics of rowing, sweep (one oar) and sculling (two oars). Our dates and times are flexible to suit your group’s needs. Session/s length based on individual needs. You may have between 4 – 24 participants per group.
- Participants must be 13 years of age minimum – no exceptions
- Rowing School Victoria runs all weather programs. All programs will run rain or shine.
- Participants must be able to swim at least 100 metres in rowing attire.
- Dates and times to be arranged prior to commencement of program.
- Lesson length to be determined based on your individual needs
- Selected sessions times are to be scheduled in between 8.00 am – 4.00 pm.
- Minimum number of participants 4 and a maximum number of 24 participants (dependent on rowing ability).
- This program is specifically designed to be able to have an on water session if only 1, 2, 3 or all 4 signed up crew members attend. Fill-ins are not permitted unless prior consent is given by Sue Chapman-Popa
- All participants need to sign and return the Rowing School Victoria waiver form that is included in this information pack.
- All programs will run rain or shine.
Session rates & bookings
Lesson length to be determined based on your individual needs
Dates and times to be arranged prior to commemcement of program
The final price will be determined once the details of the booking are known
Register your interest
We run programs throughout the year. Please register your interest and we will contact you when new programs become available.
Enter your details:
Booking forms and information packs
Please feel free to download any of our booking forms (or right click link and ‘save link as’). In there you will also find all the details about the program: