Regular Weekly Group Rowing Programs - Monday to Friday
Perfect for mothers groups & more!
Ideal for fitness fun with your friends. Available for all levels of rowing ability. Beginners will be introduced to the sport thoroughly and taught the basics of rowing, sweep (one oar) and sculling (two oars). Four participants make a group, so ring your friends and get started.
- Number of participants: 4
- Monday to Friday
- Lesson length: 2 hours
- Selected sessions times are to be scheduled in between 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Dates and times to be arranged prior to commencement of program
- Rowing School Victoria runs all weather programs
- Participants must be 13 years of age minimum
- Participants must be able to swim at least 100 metres in rowing attire
- This program is specifically designed to be able to have on water session if only 1, 2, 3 or all 4 signed up crew members attend
- Fill-ins are not permitted unless prior consent is given by sue chapman-popa
- All participants need to sign and return the Rowing School Victoria waiver form that is included in this information pack.
- All programs will run rain or shine.
Register your interest
We run programs throughout the year. Please register your interest and we will contact you when new programs become available.
Enter your details:
Booking forms and information packs
Please feel free to download any of our booking forms (or right click link and ‘save link as’). In there you will also find all the details about the program: